No Cancer RP
epic server

Application
zan Offline
Information What is your steamid? STEAM_0:0:546734791
What is your discord
@ warmjets

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP
? 26 as of April 3rd 2024 I just started playing like a few days ago i dont remember.

Do you have a working mic in
-game? Yes How old are you? I am 19 years old. 

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before
? --- No If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants
? --- I am very active, nice i am never toxic and i can control situations pretty well

Do you have experience with SAM
? No

Do you have any other significant commitments
? (such as a job or school) I have a job starting in may as it is a seasonal job

What times EST
(server time) can you be active on an average day? im usually active the most during the night at like anytime from 6 pm till 6 am. But I get on always during the morning and day aswell just more active towards night time.

Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? Ask for both sides of what happened and what ever side breaks the rules then i would warn whoever is in the wrong and if they continue then warns then leads to a kick.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking
, but you do not see any props. What do you do? Ask Player A to take me where it is at then check player B's props.

+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? Speak to all of the reporters individually then check the logs and see if the player is actually MASSRDMing.

A player calls you a shit admin
, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do? Explain what I am doing and then if he wants to if he thinks its admin he can talk to a higher up i guess I dont really know.

Cracked out mike tyson Offline
very average sized app

nekroma Offline
vouch
low hours a wee concerning, you could just mod for a little and dip
scenarios could be more in-depth, bu straight to the point isn't (-)
necro/nekroma

born on a mountain, raised in a cave.

whoiskaydo.kick Offline
VOUCHHH!!! W MANS.
bros always been nice and helpful. never problems with zan, im not a mod, but would love to see him as one Smile <3

yoog ☆ Offline
can you repeat that a bit louder?
yodie
Jr Moderator