No Cancer RP
epic server

Staff Application - Nekro/Nekroma
nekroma Offline
Big Grin 
Information
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48185447 / https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056636622

Discord @: nekroma

Hours in NCRP: 526+ / Over 3 weeks

Working Mic: Yes, a decent one.

Staff Experience:

Yes, I was previously staff (If I recall correctly, I was a mod/junior mod) on NCRP back around 2019-2020. Prior to that, I was staff on an old server last known as Havoc RP/Indominitable with around 3 weeks playtime.

Skills + Reason For Application:

General maturity, and I don't have any ulterior motive to just hold the role to better myself or make my own experience "more fun". I have 1350+ hours in Garry's Mod and at least 1k+< of those are dedicated to DarkRP. I genuinely care to continue preserving the game mode for future players, I want the formative experience I had playing GMod to be found with the next generation of PC gamers. I hold a concern with the Garry's Mod essentially being the source of 2spooky4me ARGs, Nextbot trash, and skibidy toilet youtube filth. With the rise of FiveM, a lot of players are returning to RP style games, and I want to help moderate the server I've returned to for the longest.

SAM Experience: 

Previously decent, but it's been upwards of 3-4 years since I was committed to using it, I can pick it up easily and quickly, and I should still have a screenshot (hopefully) somewhere of the essentials.

Commitments and general activity:

Yes, I work full time and do classes, I'd like to help in a more non-committal role, late/overnight MST is when I tend to be active, and when most mods are not - I can help tackle any minge/RDMing/general administrative needs overnight, or in my free time during the day. I have no expectations of when I can absolutely be on, I am on when I'm on. 

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

After pulling them both, I'd ask player B their recollection of the event. A returning player is usually going to be more trustworthy of the two. Then I'll ask A their recollection/reasoning for the kill. If it's found to truly be an RDM and not anything more/less malicious, I'll issue a warning. 
However, if it becomes he said/she said, I'll easily review the logs to see what'd occurred and act more exact.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?

Immediately review logs for any props being spawned in succession, if there is + it's all the same prop and there's not a base to match, it's more that likely they were indeed prop blocking. To be sure, I'd ask both players what had happened, as it could've been a misunderstanding and I don't want to diminish either player's experience. 

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?

I'd likely review the damage logs to see if it was an attempted MassRDM, if so, act accordingly. If there's no sign of that, I'd pull the person who was killed, ask them what had happened (since they'd be the most concrete source of what occurred) and see if it matches the culprits story.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do?

If there's absolutely signs of something like that happening, that's on me, I can only be humble and accept their opinion and whatever proof they have. If I did something that just offended them, I'll give my apologies and make it up however I can. If they're falsifying info however, I'll absolutely stand my ground and give my counterpoint, I'm a grown adult and have no reason to bullshit that for the giggles. If I did something that just offended them, I'll give my apologies and make it up however I can.
necro/nekroma

born on a mountain, raised in a cave.

nekroma Offline
 I know what you're thinking. Here comes Old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish. You don't know me. You don't know what I got. I got something to show you. (bright light shines) You know what that is? That's Old Gregg's vagina. I've got a mangina! I'M OLD GREEEEEEEEGG!
necro/nekroma

yoog ☆ Offline
+rep good scenarios
+good experience
+pretty chill dude
-rep vouching for himself
yodie
Jr Moderator

nekroma Offline
(04-06-2024, 12:28 AM)yoog ☆ Wrote: +rep good scenarios
+good experience
+pretty chill dude
-rep vouching for himself

I posted it as a meme and can't remove  [Image: 3708_why_god_why.png]
necro/nekroma

Oreo Offline
+rep one of the coolest people I know on the server
+rep Mature
+rep All in all I think they would make an absolutely astute staff member

Frizics Offline
(04-08-2024, 03:35 PM)Oreo Wrote: +rep one of the coolest people I know on the server
+rep Mature
+rep All in all I think they would make an absolutely astute staff member

+Rep ^

RealismQC Offline
+rep WHAT AN AMAZING CHAD!

Skidz Offline
Big Grin 
+ Rep
Every interaction with this guy has been interesting in the best way possible, just by talking to him you can tell his formality and maturity. I've seen this guy a handful of times and I feel he would be a great fit to the staff team.
Cool Hi, I'm Skidz! If you ever need anything you can contact me on discord! Cool
Discord User: skidz.

JohnnyLandSlide Offline
Thumbs Up 
we are going to braid our beards together
I Dont Smoke Crack Anymore, Or Anyless.

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
Accepted
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.