No Cancer RP
epic server

Jacob / Carbo's T-Mod Staff Application.
jacob/carbo Offline
What is your steamid? -  STEAM_0:0:22336794

What is your discord @ ?  -  jacob.carbon

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? - Currently 55

Do you have a working mic in-game? - Yes

How old are you? - 22

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? - Yes Multiple

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? - Servers inlcuding Iamgaming RP I was Staff Manager, on that server. Before it shut down because of budget cuts. I've had my own multiple darkrp servers, in the past.

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? I have over 10 years of DarkRP moderation experience, I really enjoy, helping people in DarkRP, with the aspect of new ideas. I feel like I would be a wonderful applicant, because I'm very easy going, And I've had like I said above over 10 years of staff sits all of the above you name it. I'm not new around these parts. 

Do you have experience with SAM? - Yes a couple years.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) - I have a job, but I'm willing to dump multiple hours into the server, if needed.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? - Every day most likely ranging from 10 am to 10 pm, on some days. And other days if I work late 8pm to maybe 5am.

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? - I would ask player A if they're new to this gamemode, of DarkRP and if he is explain that they cannot RDM people, if they are not new to the DarkRP gamemode, I would continue to ask them why they RDM'ed this person, assuming a response would be given. And I would continue to warn Player A, and returning them both to their original spots.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? - I would check the logs, and see if any reoccurring, props are showing up for his spawning antics. If not, I would continue to spectate Player A and watch him for a couple of hours, to make sure he is not in fact Prop Blocking anything. 

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? - I would explain to the people, unless you have visual evidence of him massrdming the logs are saying he has only killed one person, I will continue to spectate him and make sure he is not massrdming. 

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do - I would tell him, I'm sure there's a form sheet on the forums, where you can place a staff report. if you feel this strongly about your opinion. I will make sure to completely revert myself from this staff report, as it is not fair for me to butt in, on an accusation of me.