No Cancer RP
epic server

DJ James Staff application
DJ James Offline
What is your steamid?
STEAM_0:0:27228822

What is your discord @ ?
Dont have one can make one if needed.

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
Over 20 hours in about a week in a half

Do you have a working mic in-game?
Not currently 

How old are you?

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
Used to run the community WalrusGaming with someone about 10 years ago. Along with been staff on other servers. 

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?
All the ranks. From mod to co-owning multiple servers.

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
Id be playing when most admins are not. I like to deal with people breaking the rules. Im older than most that play. 

Do you have experience with SAM?
Yes have used the admin mod multiple times.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
ATM no job and maybe a minute b4 i have one so this is what i do now and i really think i could be a good tribute to the community. 

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
Im on normally later in the day but do like to play in mornings.

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
Warn the RDMer and teleport them back. If player a continues give them a kick. And if they come back ban.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
(Depending how much power you have) check logs and see if he despawned them. Or keep and eye on that player and make sure he dont do it again.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
Watch him closely to see if he rdms again.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do
Give him link to the forums to report me. (This wouldnt happen)

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
Accepted
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.