ccccool34gf Offline
Information

STEAM_0:0:210790195

@ccccool34gf

Who banned you? JohnnyLandSlide

What is your ban reason?     None
Approximate time/date of ban?  16 April 2024

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SrdX8MuYKoESfjw28

I was Accused of Doxxing JohnnyLandSlide. Earlier that day I had been fucking around saying "You smell like New Jersey" (like shit) because I was upset that he had raided a base I was in. Later on, around the time when I was banned, he was repeatedly kidnapping a friend of mine (this had been going on for a few days, despite her repeatedly asking him to stop as it was making her uncomfortable.) He had brought her and another player to the house next to the mine entrance on the map and had spawned in two bed props. He then attached them to the wall and told them to start kissing (in RP). She was still repeatedly asking him to stop harassing her, saying she was 16 and the RP was making her uncomfortable, etc. Then I told her about how I was saying he smells like New Jersey (we were in a call together), so she started repeating something about coming to NJ in game VC and I started listing off NJ towns. First I said South Beach, then I pulled up on Google maps and zoomed into the state and started listing towns with South in them (South River, South Amboy, South Plainfeild, etc) and i was banned.  It wasn't until after I was banned, when I joined the NCRP Discord voice room, I was told I was banned for doxxing.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/QrifjoSSTLgMkDRb9

Why should you be unbanned?

If I did Dox Johnny, it wasn't intentionally, and I would still like to play on the server. I apologize for the "You Smell like NJ" and for any stress I have caused.

Necromantic450 Offline
- rep

your retarded.

JohnnyLandSlide Offline
+rep

he's retarded.
I Dont Smoke Crack Anymore, Or Anyless.

nekroma Offline
+rep I'm retarded
necro/nekroma

born on a mountain, raised in a cave.

Bradysgaming Offline
real question how does being kidnapped in a video game make someone uncomfortable and 2nd of all apple jack dosent seem to mind based on his reply so +rep ig
Jr mod Smile