No Cancer RP
epic server

tomboycult application
tomboycult Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
STEAM_0:1:841449409

What is your discord @ ?
tomboyculture

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
288 hours

Do you have a working mic in-game?
yes

How old are you?

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
no i have not

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
I'm in Australia so when server resets at 6pm and all the American admins go to bed i can keep tabs on everything (it devolves to mass rdm without fail) 

Do you have experience with SAM?
no i do not

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
i have a job

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
6-10 hours

Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

i hear both sides of the story before explaining to the new player that they cant rdm and the reasons behind it before explain to the returning player that they're new and to be forgiving then following it up with a verbal warning to the new player

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
ask for the location of said prop block before checking it out and if i cant find anything  ill check logs and talk to the potentail prop blocker

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
ill talk to them all to make sure they're aware the issues is being delt with before checking the logs and talking to the original 2 people that it started with

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do
i'll be civil with the person and advise they report it to the forums if they feel that way

Oreo Offline
+rep has different hours meaning will be on to take "Late Night Sits"
+rep Mature
+rep Very nice
+rep can defuse arguments.
All in all I think tomboy would make a very great fit on the staff time and be a very valuable asset!!

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
Accepted
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.