No Cancer RP
epic server

STEAM_0:1:47698585
Kreios Offline
What is your steamid?
(STEAM_0:1:47698585)

What is your discord @ ? 
kreios_thetitan

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
over 3 weeks

Do you have a working mic in-game?
yes

How old are you?

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
yes

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?
I don't remember the names of the servers but it was 2 of em that are no longer up and running. I was an Admin on both. One of which I went straight to Admin the other I was moderator then worked my way up to Admin.

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
I can handle situations in a timely fashion, yet execute them using common sense/ knowledge based off of the rules and only the rules. If the rules are broken the violator gets consequences. 

Do you have experience with SAM?
I might have some, I don't really know the term SAM so I would need further explanation on this term.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
No, As of now I'm a full time streamer

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
I can be on whenever I want, however depending on the day/mood I am on typically anywhere from 4pm EST to 4am EST. Could be later or earlier in the day depending on my stream schedule.

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
This question is laid out in a confusing way. Scenario A is where player A RDM's player B for breaking NLR. Scenario B is where player A RDM's player B for no reason which deserves a warn depending on times RDM'd. If it's scenario A is in place warn player B for breaking NLR.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
Check logs to see if Player B is propblocking until moderation/admin shows up. If not in logs watch player B for a reasonable amount of time to see if what player A claims is true. 

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
Warn the player for the x1 RDM then spectate the player to see if it continues.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do
Allow them to have their opinion, False warns are never an option. Allow them to go to the forums to express their opinion and proof of the situation.