No Cancer RP
epic server

SnowOnDatBlow Staff Application
Jail Broken Offline
What is your steamid? 
STEAM_0:1:88579872
What is your discord @ ? 

Jailbroken_
How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?

2w 11h 17m
Do you have a working mic in-game?

Yes
How old are you?

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?

Yes 
If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?

Cancer Rp Jr Moderator
Ace Head Admin 
DankRp Moderator
What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
I have lot of experience being staff over the years. I'm good at dealing with difficult sits involving minges i listen to bost sides of the story and handle the sit in a unbiased and professional manner.
Do you have experience with SAM?

Yes
Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)

I do have a job.
What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?

I can be around evenings and weekends.
Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

I would bring them to a sit and listen to both sides of their stories, and determine if it was RDM or not. If it was Rdm I would give the new player a verbal warning and tell them to read the MOTD to learn the server rules.
Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?

If I can not see any props I would spectate player B to watch and see what they are doing to determine if they are propblocking or not.
10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?

I would see if any of the playing have a clip of said mass RDM, and if not I would spectate said player.
A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do

I would handle to situation in a professional manner and tell him if he has proof to bring it to the forums or management. 

Oreo Offline
+rep I just met the guy tbh and he is rlly chill.
+Rep very nice.
+Rep Mature
+Rep knowledgeable when it comes to the rules.
++++Rep past staff.

Cracked out mike tyson Offline
im gonna jerk off to u oreo

Oreo Offline
(04-29-2024, 08:34 PM)Cracked out mike tyson Wrote: im gonna jerk off to u oreo

Go away

DJ Korean Offline
The thick Boyo
+1

I like that you have a lot of experience on different servers around garry's mod. But ill nitpick a tiny bit. I don't doubt that you can handle a admin sit, but a little more details on the scenarios can go a long way!

Other than that, I hope to see you on the team!

Just a Senior-Moderator Whippin in da car

If you have any questions regarding Warns, Kicks, Bans ETC. You can contact me on
discord.

dj_korean