No Cancer RP
epic server

sunder staff application
sxnder Offline
Information
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/) STEAM_0:0:62616653

What is your discord @ ? .sxnder

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 1D 12H 2M

Do you have a working mic in-game? Yes i do

How old are you? 23

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? I used to own servers

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? I owned Hydra Gaming Networks and Plasma Gaming DarkRP

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? Experience

Do you have experience with SAM? It's been a few years since i have been on GMod so the term "SAM" is unfamiliar to me now.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) Not at the moment but i travel from time to time.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? 8pm-2am ish? time will likely vary.

Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? Freeze Player A and ask why Player A killed Player B. Then get both sides of the events and see if either have proof and if not i will decide on what result the incident deems necessary.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? If i have access to prop logs then i will check that, if not i will ask if Player A has a screenshot or some form of proof of the propblocking and then go from there.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? Dismiss it at first and keep an eye on death logs for any reoccurances.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do? Brush it off as its likely nothing more than minge or harassment. Or inform another staff member of the event just incase.

OH BTW!!! I forgot to mention i have over 12000hrs on GMod across 2 accounts and am still getting the hang of it again!

Cracked out mike tyson Offline
shit scenarios and get off of gmod if u got 12k hours and still getting the hang of the game