No Cancer RP
epic server

Old staff return application
JoCur89 Offline
Information
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/) 76561198203756343

What is your discord @ ? jocur89 #0189

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? Over 4 months of playtime, near 5,

Do you have a working mic in-game? Yes.

How old are you? 19 turning 20 in September.

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? Yes.

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? Was a old Event manager for No Cancer RP, started at Trial Mod, and worked my way up.

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? I have plenty of experience.

Do you have experience with SAM? Believe so.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) Just graduated, getting new job soon. Yes.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? Depends on the day, and whats going on.

Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? Talk to the 2, and talk to B, and ask if they want player A warned, or verbal warning.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? Go through logs, and if there is proof in anyway, either if there isn't, teleport them, and confront them about the situation

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? Believe the logs over the 10+ people, unless if they have proof of video, and logs are messing up/

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do? Tell him to report me, and do what he wishes to do and it will be handled.
I am a Sr Moderator on NoCancer RP
Contact me on Discord @|NC|RP| JoCur89#4433

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
+Rep Has prior experience
+Rep overall solid staff member
+Rep no previous issues as a staff member
+Rep cuz why not
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877

Oreo Offline
+Rep Past staff member
+Rep No issues with this guy
+Rep Seems incredibly mature

(In conclusion I believe this guy would be a valuable asset to the staff team and I would love to seem him working along side others on the team!) ★Very rad moment fr★

nekroma Offline
Big Grin 
+ + + Reperino
Consistent and mature player, actually RPs when he's on (rare in a lot of players and keeps a good consistency with introducing new players to the server)
Very trustworthy, no prior issues with anyone afaik!
necro/nekroma

born on a mountain, raised in a cave.