No Cancer RP
epic server

False Ban, just want it lifted.
.Downfall^ Offline
There was a mayor in the server that stated one of the laws is no guns out. If there is, then its AoS. 
There was a crip member in spawn with his gun out, so I arrested him.

I was then banned for 2 days right after. No warning, no admin sit. Just a straight ban.
I'm not here to really report the admin. I just want my ban lifted as I'm not a minge on the server and I'm not one who goes around
breaking your guy's server rules.

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
(07-01-2018, 11:54 PM).Downfall^ Wrote: There was a mayor in the server that stated one of the laws is no guns out. If there is, then its AoS. 
There was a crip member in spawn with his gun out, so I arrested him.

I was then banned for 2 days right after. No warning, no admin sit. Just a straight ban.
I'm not here to really report the admin. I just want my ban lifted as I'm not a minge on the server and I'm not one who goes around
breaking your guy's server rules.

2 days for that seems too long but to be fair there are multiple signs telling you you can’t  rp in spawn and if you read the motd you would see that again sooo yea
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

.Downfall^ Offline
As you say, 2 days seems a bit long. Wouldn't a warning fit better since I wasn't trying to break rules and just misunderstood?
Or will the 2 day ban stay?

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
(07-02-2018, 07:48 AM).Downfall^ Wrote: As you say, 2 days seems a bit long. Wouldn't a warning fit better since I wasn't trying to break rules and just misunderstood?
Or will the 2 day ban stay?

Sorry for the late reply
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

CrazyCookieeaterNoCancerRP.com Offline
I handled it with they guy the day he got banned don't worry