No Cancer RP
epic server

Late Night Sessions Need Staff
Theamanninja Offline
Theamanninja
Exclamation 
After about 3 AM, the server staff members start to hop offline. I, being a person that mostly sleeps in the day and is on at night, usually stay on the server. After the staff members start to disappear, the server quickly turns from NoCancerRP to NothingButCancerRP. I usually hear the phrase "there's no admins on lets just kill people", or "there's no staff so we can do whatever we want." After the report of no staff is relayed to the rest of the server, it quickly turns into a race to see who can propblock spawn the most, and who can rack up the most kills on people minding their own business. It's really aggravating wanting to build an elaborate base on my favorite server andf not being able to because some cucks are mass killing and prop blocking everything and everyone they can. As a community, we need to add more staff, or at least, have staff members who can be on at late hours of the night most nights. I've seen too many people say that this server sucks or something like that just because they joined at night and only experience the most aids gameplay. Angry

Let's get this taken care of so night owls like myself and many others can enjoy the sevrer.
-Ashton 

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
I feel you it’s hard to find active staff :/
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

Theamanninja Offline
Theamanninja
(07-02-2018, 03:18 AM)|NC|RP|Awsomethefirst rip x Wrote: I feel you it’s hard to find active staff :/

A few of the people that have been on late at night and active are Iron American, and Lil Beenie. Those guys have been on every night where I've witnessed the nonsense and have both said the same things I have. Besides those few that stood out to me, there's plenty of other active members posting staff apps from the past few days including myself, so hopefully we can get this sorted out. Thanks for responding! Have a nice night! Go yankees
-Ashton 

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
(07-02-2018, 03:42 AM)Theamanninja Wrote:
(07-02-2018, 03:18 AM)|NC|RP|Awsomethefirst rip x Wrote: I feel you it’s hard to find active staff :/

A few of the people that have been on late at night and active are Iron American, and Lil Beenie. Those guys have been on every night where I've witnessed the nonsense and have both said the same things I have. Besides those few that stood out to me, there's plenty of other active members posting staff apps from the past few days including myself, so hopefully we can get this sorted out. Thanks for responding! Have a nice night! Go yankees

Yeah people usually leave a month or so after they get staff... idk why
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.