No Cancer RP
epic server

False ass ban
UnKnown Offline
Ok so this smi77y kid, the tmod that multiple people on the server have caught abusing. like the kid he is, he was being annoying tryna talk to me cuz i kept saying he abused and he was tryna ask me what he can do better and all that shit so he was already mad at me cuz i wouldnt talk to him. so then im in my base and he tp's in and starts saying shit being annoying. so after he leaves, in a jokingly maner, i say in double space chat, doxed ya, got ur preschool location, bout to blow that shit up. notice i said doxed ya and not im going to dox you. so then he tells this shit to juice and juice gets involved. fun fact take a look at this pic of juice tryna make it look like i said im going to dox smi77y https://imgur.com/a/YfyaAqA . Notice the k in the picture is lowercase when the k in my name is uppercase. and not to add insult to injury, but juice said he didnt even care about me saying this shit, and that he knew it was a joke. if you need proof of that ask cookie cuz im pretty sure he was there. and actually cookie originally unbanned me but juice bitched about it wanting me banned. so yea juice really didnt care that i said it. he wanted me banned for some other shit that wouldnt result in a perm ban. if anything this shouldnt be a perma ban more of a couple or weeks. cant even make jokes anymore cuz of shit like this. shits really annoying. awsome said he was going through the logs and tryna find what i said. so awsome when u find it plz send me a screenshot of it so i can see if it was juicewrld tryna to some shit or not. Smile

p.s. fuck juice
Hi, I am the Head-Moderator on No Cancer RP
If you have any questions, or need to get in contact, my Discord is UnKnown#0459