No Cancer RP
epic server

Expression 2
JapaniseJappa SKINHUB.COM Offline
I personally think that alot of people would like it when the expression 2 chip is available for everyone. It is one of the most used chips in wiremod. And you have wire in your title, thats why i think that it is really strange that Expression 2 is restricted.

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
(08-12-2018, 06:01 AM)JapaniseJappa SKINHUB.COM Wrote: I personally think that alot of people would like it when the expression 2 chip is available for everyone. It is one of the most used chips in wiremod. And you have wire in your title, thats why i think that it is really strange that Expression 2 is restricted.

We have wire in our tags because we have wiremod installed. Just because we have one feature restricted to some ranks doesn't mean you can't use the rest of wiremod completely fine. Just so you know, we restrict E2 because players can use it to crash the server, blind players, and abuse it in other ways. By allowing anyone to use it we would be letting anyone abuse these features. We only let vips use it because they are less-likely to abuse it because they won't want to lose their vip rank. Also, it's a lot easier to watch a handful of vips rather than the whole server.
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.