No Cancer RP
epic server

Admin abuse (Cookies)
Boxxyy Offline
You never told me what I did was wrong. You said I "Followed illegal laws that aren't allowed", Which they are based on the rules. I asked how I broke the rules which to you is a "dumb question", When in reality you still haven't proved or shown me what i've done wrong. I was told by a player and staff I dont need to advert raid. So how do you determine someone killing from mass rdm and raiding? Just because im raiding people doesn't mean im mass rdming. And if you did spectate me for 20 minutes and I was "mass rdming", Why hadn't you taken action before a player complained about me following the very valid laws posted on a law board? I broke no rules other than the mic-spamish part, and even then I was never warned for it. It doesn't make sense what you're claiming when you look at it as a whole. IF I was mass rdming and mass nlring why wouldn't you have punished me then? Why would you wait for a player to complain about a law on the lawboard? Its because it never happened. You are the ones who allow raid without advert. Its not the players problem that you cant determine raiding from mass rdming then. I did argue, You are right. I as well as anyone else would argue when being falsely punished. There is no probable reason for a 4 week ban when no rules were broken. I never once refused to read the MOTD. I even asked for its URL so I could read it and you rejected to offer it to me/tell me it. I have read the MOTD. I was watching the complete and utter lack of knowledge on the rules on your part. You specifically told me im going to be banned for mass rdming for following "Illegal laws". You can go ahead and get your staff buddies on your side but you know you punished wrongly. Also just because other people dont like the laws doesnt mean them making multiple reports is a valid reason to punish someone.

Also on a side note, Cookie and Peter your stories have a bit of a conflict.

Cookies says I admitted to mass rdming, While Peter says cookies told me I did and I argued about it. That in itself shows the utter lies they're spewing to justify a false ban.

https://gyazo.com/82ddd5ee9cf721c096bd19dd349bff9e- Just in case they decide to edit their response*

Messages In This Thread
Admin abuse (Cookies) - by Boxxyy - 08-31-2018, 04:08 AM
RE: Admin abuse (Cookies) - by Peter the great - 08-31-2018, 05:04 AM
RE: Admin abuse (Cookies) - by Boxxyy - 08-31-2018, 01:33 PM
RE: Admin abuse (Cookies) - by DwightCultNibba - 08-31-2018, 02:58 PM
RE: Admin abuse (Cookies) - by Boxxyy - 08-31-2018, 07:26 PM