No Cancer RP
epic server

Poll: Hecker mc Frick
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fag
66.67%
4 66.67%
k
0%
0 0%
what
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Remove 3rd Person
Falsified Offline
Exclamation 
So I got into a little argument with Shrexcaliber, he was raiding me, and was staring straight at me and trying to shoot me through a wall he could/should not be able to see through. I saw this through my cams and after he gave up and left, I called him out for cheating. He then resorts to insults to defend himself, and he brings me into an uncalled sit and starts spouting a bunch of shit and then eventually tells me that he disabled camera collision which lets him see through walls and the map. I tell him that's pretty much the same as ESP, and he starts ranting about how it isn't and that "everybody can do it." I tell him that not everyone knows how to do cheap shit like this, and if they see him doing it then they're going to think he's a cheater.

This isn't a report, just asking you to remove that 3rd person mod since people can apparently do that with it. It's cheap as fuck and makes you look like a filthy fagpackets user.

GAIN.GG | Corbis Offline
I agree this should be removed smh +1

DJ Korean Offline
The thick Boyo
Dont remove it but lock the camera colision so people cant Toggle it on and off +1
Just a Senior-Moderator Whippin in da car

If you have any questions regarding Warns, Kicks, Bans ETC. You can contact me on
discord.

stonecoldkuri