No Cancer RP
epic server

False Ban
grub father Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:0:69583543
Approximate time/date of incident: a week or so ago
What you are reporting for: Hey, I have some hours on the server, several actually, and I recently got banned a week or so ago. The ban was for 3 weeks by JuiceWrld. There was 0 verbal communication as to what I did wrong before the ban took place, just "nitrp lol" on the log.
Evidence: Pic in attachments.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
I don't remember this ban, I dont keep them in my mind after a week. If you can go more into depth on things leading up to the ban or evidence of the false ban I can unban you. Unless either of those things get done, I'll have to assume your lying to get out of a ban. (Discord JuiceWrld#0534)
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.

grub father Offline
(09-24-2018, 06:15 PM)Jacob Wrote: I don't remember this ban, I dont keep them in my mind after a week. If you can go more into depth on things leading up to the ban or evidence of the false ban I can unban you. Unless either of those things get done, I'll have to assume your lying to get out of a ban. (Discord JuiceWrld#0534)

I was a hobo, me and my buds were just building up on the road and bam banned.
The_Caveman
Chi Fon Chi are their current steam names, Chi is currently on server

Siz Offline
that evidence is not good give us evidence why you should be unbanned not a pic of the ban

DJ Korean Offline
The thick Boyo
Chi fon chi is a minge most of the time. so i dont believe hes a reliable witness. and i dont have much information on Caveman. And you dont have enough evidence for us to even consider lifting the ban. Sorry. there just isint enough evidence.
Just a Senior-Moderator Whippin in da car

If you have any questions regarding Warns, Kicks, Bans ETC. You can contact me on
discord.

stonecoldkuri

𝕲𝕭𝕮 ✪ Offline
That picture does say you were banned by JuiceWRLD, but guess for what reason? It says NITRP. NITRP stands for NO INTENT TO ROLE PLAY. When we ban someone for NITRP they are banned for 3 weeks. You clearly had no intent to roleplay on the server and you didn't bother to put evidence to counter that which just shows are much of a responsible person you are of your actions. Therefore, we will see you in when the time hits zero on the ban.
Heart GBC Heart