No Cancer RP
epic server

Advert Rules
HeerMeMoo Offline
Whistleblower
I feel that (on behalf of most new players to NCRP) we need to institute a more appropriate advert system that better integrates our rules into what some call "the DarkRP norms." I feel that this would help new players to be more aware when they are raided on our server for the first time rather than just being shot as that's not what they are used to in a normal rule system.  (The following include their counter)
  • Raids must be adverted.  (Many have complained of this)
  • Kidnap must be adverted.

-Moo

DJ Korean Offline
The thick Boyo
+0 This isint a serious RP server but ive said this so many times that i lost count. If someone was going to break into your home or you gonna get kidnapped why would they yell out and tell the world that there going to kidnap you or break into your home? lol and i got some complaints about boith but when i told them they did not complain they just said "oh" and went on with there day
Just a Senior-Moderator Whippin in da car

If you have any questions regarding Warns, Kicks, Bans ETC. You can contact me on
discord.

stonecoldkuri

|NC|RP| KingElusio (2) Offline
Um when anyone joins the server guess what pops up OMG ITS THE MOTD WITH ALL THE RULES, HMM THIS A NEW SERVER I HAVENT PLAYED ON MAYBE I SHOULD READ THE RULES, how about read the rules and you wouldnt have that problem
Hi im KingyBoBingy im a Jr Admin on No CancerRP. If you are ever on the server and need help just do !report and your reason and staff will be with you shortly, also if you join the server please donate to the server as it helps us grow and add new things to the server to make it more fun for new and returning players. Also go follow awsome on twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/Awsomethefirst also go and sub to him as well!

xxlochness Offline
Commander Whamen
The point is that you DON'T know (in my opinion at least). I think it adds a wonderful element when someone can literally sneak up on you at any moment. Yes, there are grey areas created by this in some areas, but I personally enjoy think having no adverts for raids not only clears up chat, but makes the game a little more interesting.
!trainfuck * pls

Larry Newman Offline
I personally disagree with ANY sort of adverts whatsoever. It does indeed add an element of surprise to the game when someone could sneak up and try to break into your base at any possible moment.

Here's the #1 thing about this specific server: the basing rules are so loose that the side of the advantage pretty much always rests on whoever owns the base. You can shoot people through one way props and shoot their head through a head glitching spot if you wanted and it's not prohibited in the rules page. Unless the person who made the base only has like 1-2 fading doors and a flower pot for a shooting window, the base is basically on the side of the person who owns it. This is aside from the police force which makes up for it's lack of structural security with weapons and armor.

The only people who are able to raid the Police Department are the super Vip jobs that spawn with heavy weapons. I don't think I've actually seen a normal gang of people successfully rob the police armory without having some super vip fly in and shoot all the police through the PD windows.

Having to advert anything related to robbing, mugging, stealing or raiding defeats the purpose of planning out a strategy to attack and raid a base.

Long story short, literally 'advertising' that you're robbing someone isn't exactly roleplay.
- Larry Newman
    Investor
    Entrepreneur
    Veteran Manager