No Cancer RP
epic server

[Quality Of Forums] Questions Thread
[PH] Matt Fields Offline
Information 
What is your suggestion (BRIEF): 
There should be a 'Questions Document' on the forums.
On said document, people can create threads asking questions, and can wait for reply's!
This would organize the forums a bit more so people don't have to ask questions on documents such as 'Garry's Mod'.

Is your suggestion important? Rate it's important on a scale of 1-10 and explain why you decided to give that rating?:
I would said my suggestion is fairly important, but not necessary (7/10). I feel personally that there should be a Questions Thread so that people can ask questions and detail them, without cluttering up other documents like 'Off-Topic' or 'Garry's Mod' with questions. This suggestion can help many players, but it is not 100% required. 

Will this suggestion cause any problems?:
I do not believe so. This document is meant for people to ask questions, and I don't think much trouble can come from that (unless the questions are off-topic, inappropriate or not-related to Garry's Mod in general)

Is this suggestion too excessive for the Owner to implement?:
I do not believe so, it is a small forum document and hopefully should not cause any major development problems.

Notes?:
Thank you for reading & for your time. I hope that this suggestion can be implemented soon. 
-Lamar 
AKA Lamar Franklin
------------------------
(Masters in Homelessness)
(Bachelor of Your Mom)

Sol Downbadguy Offline
Jradmin on cancer rp
+rep This is an epic idea
Not a staff member i sware