No Cancer RP
epic server

[Quality Of Forums] Ban Apology and Appeal (With Official Formats) Document.
[PH] Matt Fields Offline
Exclamation 
What is your suggestion (BRIEF): 
There should be a Ban Appeal and Apology document on the forums that allows users to organize their Ban appeals and apologies instead of cluttering it in other documents such as 'Off-Topic'.  This will also make it easier for admins to keep track of ban appeals and apologies instead of searching through the forums like a mad dog. Ban Appeal - Appealing for your ban, stating why it's unjust.. etc etc.
Ban Apology - Apologizing for your mistake and requesting the ban to be shorter. There should also be formats so each question can be answered and to make it easier for the admins to understand the situation. (I don't know why this has not been added before)

Is your suggestion important? Rate it's important on a scale of 1-10 and explain why you decided to give that rating?:
I would said my suggestion is extremely important (10/10). Without a Ban Appeal/Apology Document, it will be incredibly difficult for admins to manage Ban Appeals and Apologies within different documents! It makes it easier for them and should be implemented as soon as possible.
Will this suggestion cause any problems?:
I do not believe so. This document is meant for people to request reduced ban time and talk about their bans. I don't think much trouble can come from that (unless people are spamming the document etc etc.)

Is this suggestion too excessive for the Owner to implement?:
I do not believe so, it is a small forum document and hopefully should not cause any major development problems.

Notes?:
Thank you for reading & for your time. I hope that this suggestion can be implemented soon. 
-Lamar 
AKA Lamar Franklin
------------------------
(Masters in Homelessness)
(Bachelor of Your Mom)