No Cancer RP
epic server

[Quality Of Forums] Staff Application (Accepted/Denied Sub-Thread)
[PH] Matt Fields Offline
Exclamation 
What is your suggestion (BRIEF): 
Sub threads for Staff Applications (Acceptions/Denials)
For the owner to organize each Staff Application into a category, so that other players know which players are now staff just by looking on the forums. It is also easier for people to realize they have been accepted rather than DM'ing them on Discord, as they are more likely to check the forums rather than an external site.

Is your suggestion important? Rate it's important on a scale of 1-10 and explain why you decided to give that rating?:
I would said my suggestion is fairly important, and quite necessary (8/10). Why I chose 8/10; I feel personally that there should be categories so that players of all kinds can know whether they have been accepted for staff or not, without cluttering up other documents like 'Off-Topic' or 'Garry's Mod' with questions like "Did I get accepted?"  or "Did I get Denied?". From my knowledge ( I don't even know if the owner tells you on discord or any site if you have been denied) an average player has no way of knowing whether he has been accepted/denied and this is an efficient way to tell them. This suggestion can help many players, is somewhat required for people's knowledge on the server's staff members, and should be implemented ASAP.

Will this suggestion cause any problems?:
I do not believe so. These sub-threads are meant for the owner to accept or deny players the staff member role. 

Is this suggestion too excessive for the Owner to implement?:
I do not believe so, they are just two small forum sub-threads and hopefully should not cause any major development problems.

Notes?:
Thank you for reading & for your time. I hope that this suggestion can be implemented soon. 
-Lamar 
AKA Lamar Franklin
------------------------
(Masters in Homelessness)
(Bachelor of Your Mom)