No Cancer RP
epic server

[Quality Of Forums] Delete all Mingy Forum Posts (W/ Help from Staff)
[PH] Matt Fields Offline
Exclamation 
What is your suggestion (BRIEF): 
Almost every post is un-serious, mingy or just unrelated to the topic. The forums are completely messed up and the owner as well the staff team should take a day and go through everything, and clean it out. That is if they want the server to still be alive. At this rate it's going downhill.
Is your suggestion important? Rate it's important on a scale of 1-10 and explain why you decided to give that rating?:
I would said my suggestion is important (10/10). Without this, the forums is going to become the literal opposite of server name. This problem needs to be fixed so that more better role players and better players in general can come in. A lot of things are missing from these here forums and the forums need to be taken seriously if this server is going to survive!
Will this cause problems?:
No. It will solve them, I do not believe I need to specify my answer as it is clear, the goal is to rid the forums of cancerous posts and answer staff applications.

Is this suggestion too excessive for the Owner to implement?:
A little, but it should happen, I'm looking on the forums and each post I check, I see that this server's forums as well as the server itself is messed up. So many Mingy posts and Staff apps unanswered. This needs to happen or else the server might go downhill.

Notes?:
Thank you for reading & for your time. I hope that this suggestion can be implemented soon. 
-Lamar 
AKA Lamar Franklin
------------------------
(Masters in Homelessness)
(Bachelor of Your Mom)