No Cancer RP
epic server

False Ban By PH0ENIX
Just Some Hoser Offline
I was based in the 5 buildings next to PD on the warehouse side with a group of people and phoenix was watching us killing people for loitering for more then 6 seconds. like it said on are sign.. We gave them enough time to run through since we blocked off the whole path. i was called into a sit for RDM when it said on my KOS sign no SWEP spam near lines. this guy kept constantly coming back and spamming go green with the vape. so we killed him accordingly to are sign. I ended up in a sit with PH0ENIX and the other guy. And he said i lied to him... then proceeds to ban me for the following.
========================================================================
----- [ BANNED ] ----
--= Reason =--
Rdm x3, Lying to staff, RDM in a sit (Trys to tell me we were in a sit when we were on the street in my base when some guy ran in.) LTAP. NITRP, (Then the ban was extended for 2 weeks... for false shit)

--= Banned By =--
PH0ENIX(STEAM_0:0:81792200)
Sun Oct 21 21:01:28 2018

--= Time Left =--
2 weeks. 1 hour 1 minute
========================================================================
How was i having NITRP i was basing the corner of the street ._. then you try to say were in a sit when were on the street talking... nice.. this guy shouldn't be staff. Immature with false warnings.

Byakuya Kuchiki Offline
+Rep
I was there when i didn't have staff, it was a false ban

Just Some Hoser Offline
(11-10-2018, 12:07 PM)Byakuya Kuchiki Wrote: +Rep
I was there when i didn't have staff, it was a false ban

he tried to say we were in a sit at my base on the ground by PD someone walked into my KOS and i killed him then he gives me RDM in sit. NITRP. LTAP. like dah fuq

Thanks for sticking up for me @Byakuya Kuchiki