No Cancer RP
epic server

Unfair ban
bryce kellan harper 2007 Offline
Star 
Hello, I'm gordon peeman and I was banned for 6 hours for rapeing in spawn while outside of spawn. I don't know who banned me, I was right on the edge of spawn, and I think the ban is unfair. The mod who banned me did not talk to me about my part of the story. Please unban me, and thank you.

DINOGATOR Offline
Head Modorator
I did talk to you. When I jailed you you said you were right outside of spawn and raped someone who just exited spawn. I asked the guy who reported you where he was when he got raped and he said he was in spawn right next to the border. 3 others around us at the time of the sit also said the same thing that you were inside right next to the border. I now had 4 people saying the same thing and 3 of them were witnesses. I had enough evidence to ban you.
I am a Junior Administrator for No Cancer RP.
My Discord: DINOGATOR1204#9254

|NC|RP| KingElusio (2) Offline
Gordon next time please provide evidence as we can not just take your word for it.
Hi im KingyBoBingy im a Jr Admin on No CancerRP. If you are ever on the server and need help just do !report and your reason and staff will be with you shortly, also if you join the server please donate to the server as it helps us grow and add new things to the server to make it more fun for new and returning players. Also go follow awsome on twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/Awsomethefirst also go and sub to him as well!