No Cancer RP
epic server

False Ban by Lil Cyanide
P0PPIN Offline
Tongue 
I was banned for 3 weeks for NITRP. During the sit, I was gagged for "talking over him" when he would talk over me constantly so I didn't get to convey the full truth of what I was trying to say. I NLRed and ran back to the staff members base which he ended up killing me 2 times. I was a hitman and keypad cracked into a door of his base the first time and he killed me. The second time I just walked through a broken fading door because he was spamming the fading door button, he then killed me. I then changed jobs to become a pro raider and waited for a while then came back non-NLR walked around and then called a raid, killed Face "his friend." Face was very mad so he called a sit and told his friend "Cyanide" to come and vouch for him. We got to the sit and immediately they were both screaming THIS GUY BROKE NLR as loud as they could... at that point, I started laughing, then I said why are you guys yelling and then Face said, "Are you fucking retarded shut the fuck up we aren't yelling." They kept yelling at the mod that was in front of them then I kept trying to speak and was gagged. I typed in chat please ungag me so I can tell my story and after 5 mins he finally did that. I got to talk for 1 minute then was re-gagged and banned. I didn't even get to finish my story and was banned. Please get back to me soon...

P0PPIN Offline
Am I going to get a response or not?

Larry Newman Offline
I regret to inform you that the only response you will likely receive is their side of the story, and since the person who banned you is higher than most of the people on the staff team, your ban will most likely stay. I will link your post to them anyway to see if I can get you some clarification.
- Larry Newman
    Investor
    Entrepreneur
    Veteran Manager

biznoy Offline
hot ass mf
As you did break rules and when you were ungagged you earraped, I banned yoou for NITRP for breaking 4+ rules (NLR, RDM, Running from a sit, twice, and you were micspamming.) I am sorry that you think you will be unbanned for breaking the rules.
Hi, my name is biznoy and I am currently not the Event Manager on No Cancer RP. As I hate the server, down with tyranny. 

If you need any assistance, please contact me on my Discord: Cyanide#1400

Thanks for playing on the server, if you wish to support the server, use !donate in game, or, you can use this link: https://www.nocancerrp.com/Store

Gaming time,
Cyanide.