No Cancer RP
epic server

Calcium Admin Abuse
Sexually Inquisitive Frog Offline
Lobsterbird was raiding me (benjamin shapiro, oof, and lazycat) and they killed me and oof, and sniped lazycat from across the map, even though he was doing something completely different. When I left spawn again to go do something different I was killed by the raider again for no reason. He tried another time as I walked out of spawn but I killed him. At this point, he tells his friend, calcium, about it and I report to dinogator. calcium sides with him and dinogator with us. calcium ends up warning me for NLR (because I was leaving spawn not going back to my base at all and getting killed).

I was calling lobsterbird a bitch for having his mod friend warn me for no reason and got warned for harassment.

I was raiding with 3 others and made a safety cube outside to go inside and heal the members of my raid team. A terrorist comes up, adverts terror, and gets killed by us. minutes later, he is back and kills us all. We go back and attempt to finish the raid because he wrongfully killed us. Then, calcium jails me and teleports everyone who was involved to me. He tells me i'm being warned for fail-rp and NLR and being kicked (he knew I had just built a huge base and hadn't duped it yet.) He doesn't even let me explain before he warns me, kicks me, and jails me. He said he was spectating me, but he apparently didn't see his friends breaking the rules in front of me while doing it.

Thanks for reading, Calcium is a bitch,  
Aj Exclamation 

P.S. DM me on discord for more info Aj#1782

Shinra Kusakabe Offline
Ok, i have screenshots of you raiding a base and using a invisible prop to bulletproof the door you were breaching. That was my reason for the FAILRP. The NLR was for you coming back and continuing to kill the bloodz even after i told everyone involved you were in a sit and that killing wasnt allowed. And i did indeed warn Lobsterbird for RDM because he killed Lazycat too far away during a raid. I warned you for harrassment because you and your party were following lobsterbird looking for his base. You changed your job title to Lobsterbird is a bitch (which i have screenshots of) and continued to advert slander at him and me. I didn't kick you, you exceeded the warning threshold. i wasn't aware you had a unduped base (which isn't my concern). Lobsterbird has recorded most of the sits as he was involved in them. For further details and screenshots PM me via Discord. Thank you for your complaint i will take every bit of criticism to heart and try my best to improve myself to be the best admin i can Smile

(11-23-2018, 04:39 AM)Calcium Wrote: Ok, i have screenshots of you raiding a base and using a invisible prop to bulletproof the door you were breaching. That was my reason for the FAILRP. The NLR was for you coming back and continuing to kill the bloodz even after i told everyone involved you were in a sit and that killing wasnt allowed. And i did indeed warn Lobsterbird for RDM because he killed Lazycat too far away during a raid. I warned you for harrassment because you and your party were following lobsterbird looking for his base. You changed your job title to Lobsterbird is a bitch (which i have screenshots of) and continued to advert slander at him and me. I didn't kick you, you exceeded the warning threshold. i wasn't aware you had a unduped base (which isn't my concern). Lobsterbird has recorded most of the sits as he was involved in them. For further details and screenshots PM me via Discord. Thank you for your complaint i will take every bit of criticism to heart and try my best to improve myself to be the best admin i can Smile

Update: most of my screenshots didnt save ;-; BUT the video and a few screenshots remain. 

Sexually Inquisitive Frog Offline
(11-23-2018, 04:39 AM)Calcium Wrote: Ok, i have screenshots of you raiding a base and using a invisible prop to bulletproof the door you were breaching. That was my reason for the FAILRP. The NLR was for you coming back and continuing to kill the bloodz even after i told everyone involved you were in a sit and that killing wasnt allowed. And i did indeed warn Lobsterbird for RDM because he killed Lazycat too far away during a raid. I warned you for harrassment because you and your party were following lobsterbird looking for his base. You changed your job title to Lobsterbird is a bitch (which i have screenshots of) and continued to advert slander at him and me. I didn't kick you, you exceeded the warning threshold. i wasn't aware you had a unduped base (which isn't my concern). Lobsterbird has recorded most of the sits as he was involved in them. For further details and screenshots PM me via Discord. Thank you for your complaint i will take every bit of criticism to heart and try my best to improve myself to be the best admin i can Smile

Update: most of my screenshots didnt save ;-; BUT the video and a few screenshots remain. 
Show me them then