Potatoes Player Report
DINOGATOR Offline
Head Modorator
STEAMID(of reported user(s)): Po
STEAM_0:1:122404594
Approximate time/date of incident:
11/23/18  9:59:27
What you are reporting for:
Admin Abuse. While a moderator on duty and had god mode on, he approached me while I was kidnapping someone and freed him. He was on duty and godded and freed my prisoner and I could do nothing about it. Oofer gang was my vuctim and he just no clipped up to me and free him while on duty and godded. He then no clipped away through a wall into the "Void" area where I cant get to him while saying that it wasn't him when I saw and hear him do it, and the logs show that he did. He was abusing his powers by role playing while godded and on duty. 
Evidence:
[Fri 23/11/2018 09:59:27 PM]
Potatos [Moderator On Duty] [100h] [+0h] broke ooofer gang [Bloodz Medic] [31h] [+0h] out of handcuffs
I am a Junior Administrator for No Cancer RP.
My Discord: DINOGATOR1204#9254

|NC|RP| KingElusio (2) Offline
Busted
Hi im KingyBoBingy im a Jr Admin on No CancerRP. If you are ever on the server and need help just do !report and your reason and staff will be with you shortly, also if you join the server please donate to the server as it helps us grow and add new things to the server to make it more fun for new and returning players. Also go follow awsome on twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/Awsomethefirst also go and sub to him as well!

Byakuya Kuchiki Offline
He has now no nuts to bust