No Cancer RP
epic server

GodTier (Cumsock 69)'s Ban apeal
Godtier Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/) STEAM_0:0:244919976 

What is your discord @? Godtier #3121

Who banned you? Mr.Clutch

What is your ban reason Mass RDM

Approximate time/date of ban? 7:45 PST

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned. It won't let me paste it, but I can screenshare one

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? Yes, technically but it wasn't intentional 

Why should you be unbanned? Because I didn't mean to RDM at all, especially not mass RDM. I was a terrorist and walked into a Croud of people and hit H (My terror bind) and clicked my bomb, then for some reason my bind didn't go off so i continued to press it and still nothing happened, so I was stuck without a way to cancel the bomb and my bind didn't work, then when I blew up, I killed 4 people without adverting terror. I didn't mean to terror without adverting and don't know why my bind didn't work because it worked earlier today, but I really like this server and didn't mean to MRDM. Also, I'm going to fix my bind once I get back, however long it takes. Also, I have a clip of the incident, but I don't know how to link it so if you want to see i can show you via screen share on discord.

Messages In This Thread
GodTier (Cumsock 69)'s Ban apeal - by Godtier - 02-27-2022, 12:58 AM
RE: GodTier (Cumsock 69)'s Ban apeal - by BLUNTIN - 02-27-2022, 01:44 AM
RE: GodTier (Cumsock 69)'s Ban apeal - by Godtier - 02-27-2022, 05:00 AM
RE: GodTier (Cumsock 69)'s Ban apeal - by Smile - 02-27-2022, 02:07 AM
RE: GodTier (Cumsock 69)'s Ban apeal - by Grey - 02-27-2022, 06:01 AM
RE: GodTier (Cumsock 69)'s Ban apeal - by BLUNTIN - 02-27-2022, 05:06 PM