No Cancer RP
epic server

Sparty1Fan abusing
WeebIsASadCat Offline
(02-01-2023, 03:55 AM)Fat Whale Wrote:
+Rep
1. Him killing you while on-duty is a no-no all around (also admin abuse)
2. This shouldn't need to be said but I guess it has to, on-duty should be only used for dealing with sits/reports (hence the name "On-Duty") (clarification)
3. If the waifu class isn't an on-duty one then he shouldn't have had no-clip too (admin power abuse)
4. He closed a sit that was specifically on him that should've been dealt with by a higher up (unprofessional)
5. Revenge RDMing your friend is also against the rules so not only did he close a sit against him but he also BROKE THE BASIC RULES while ON-DUTY (bruh seriously)
Overall: +Rep
This needs to be dealt with accordingly because this shouldn't stand in any way, shape, or form. Also the fact that this is 2 weeks old.
(This response is not biased, I have not seen the offender in question try to defend himself and he has been proven guilty with evidence provided.)

I already dealt with this I just didn't reply to it, we was punished accordingly and harshly.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

Messages In This Thread
Sparty1Fan abusing - by Hoxton - 01-17-2023, 03:27 AM
RE: Sparty1Fan abusing - by StickLicker - 01-17-2023, 06:03 PM
RE: Sparty1Fan abusing - by Fat Whale - 02-01-2023, 03:55 AM
RE: Sparty1Fan abusing - by WeebIsASadCat - 02-01-2023, 04:40 PM