No Cancer RP
epic server

Proxy Staff Abuse and Sexual Harrassment
NCRP SouthernGirl Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_1:0:52143145
Approximate time/date of incident: All this week for sexual harassment, around 3pm 7/25 for the staff abuse raid
What you are reporting for: 

Proxy raided my base clearly using godmode, thirdperson noclip for seeing into my base, or some sort of wall hacks. There are multiple times in the video you can see his suspicious behavior, plus he admits to using godmode. You can clearly see me shoot him multiple times and he does not die. I have a fading door window that fades when I shoot at it via a damage detector (wiremod), which is why he cannot shoot me unless I am shooting at him. 

I shoot him multiple times and he does not die. Banana does not do anything but close the report once I report him. There is also multiple times he has sexually harassed me, looked at my steam profile to find out information that does not pertain to roleplay on the server and taunt me. The first time I did not record but after he had an unofficial warning he continued to sexually harass me for which I have proof now. I have multiple players and admins who will back me up on this and say that he is a corrupt staff member and should be demoted. Proxy is also known to cloak himself with staff powers, noclip into people's bases to see what they look like, then change to an elite raider and raid them. This guy does not need to be an administrator, along with a few others...

Also if you look at his Steam profile, you can see he has multiple VAC bans on record. Clearly a cheater. Skip to 3:13 to see him admit to cheating.

Evidence:  https://youtu.be/6zsGvIp1PWg Cheating

Maddog Offline
Can back. have been raided by him where he lands his first shot at the head with no vision of the player at all. He also harrasses whoever he raids by calling them bad.

Speed Offline
In the video you said that he killed you a few times after the raid when it shows that it was me. I was raiding you, sorry i didnt realize that you had just been raided.

ItsProxy Offline
Here's a list on why your report is about as logical as a fucking hippo.

You can see a clear line of bullets I attempted to wall bang you with. Magical.

I hear you taking steps on the material your base is made of, so you changed elevations. Theres also bullet holes against the wall that are pretty high up.

Theres a huge no collided prop in your base that you cant shoot through, making it impossible for me to die.

I said I was in godmode ironically, its to mock you.

You broke nlr and if you check the top right corner of your screen it says speedy killed you dumbass, he raided you.

Banana did his job, dont wrap him up in this because you cant understand a joke.

I also had to change from on duty and suicide to come back and raid, sorry I kept you waiting hun.

Whats wrong with my beatboxing at the end? That shit smacked.

Shotplus21 #RustyPot Offline
you cant see it but there was a no collided prop in there and that's why he wasn't dying also when I checked ulx logs he wasn't godded. so I actually did something and I told you he wasn't godded. Also I am watching it and it shows that none of the spaz 12 shots went thru the prop. And another thing proxy is a sarcasm king. now the sexual harassment is a different story it does show him harassing you at times so I agree with you on the harassment part.

ItsProxy Offline
(07-25-2019, 05:26 PM)Bananadude2121 Wrote: you cant see it but there was a no collided prop in there and that's why he wasn't dying also when I checked ulx logs he wasn't godded. so I actually did something and I told you he wasn't godded. Also I am watching it and it shows that none of the spaz 12 shots went thru the prop.

In the video she even shows the prop, lol.

NCRP SouthernGirl Offline
Either way, he and Leights and a lot of the staff are very unprofessional. I'd like to see them raid without some random nocollide prop in my base, that wasn't even mine. He has harassed me multiple times which is also against the rules, yet he's still staff. He refuses to raid again because he know he couldn't win against my "bad" base without some prop in the way or god mode. I'm still convinced the kid cheats. He has multiple VAC bans. Whoever made him staff wasn't thinking clearly. Get some professional staff instead of these morons.

ItsProxy Offline
(07-25-2019, 05:35 PM)ThatSouthernGirl Wrote: Either way, he and Leights and a lot of the staff are very unprofessional. I'd like to see them raid without some random nocollide prop in my base, that wasn't even mine. He has harassed me multiple times which is also against the rules, yet he's still staff. He refuses to raid again because he know he couldn't win against my "bad" base without some prop in the way or god mode. I'm still convinced the kid cheats. He has multiple VAC bans. Whoever made him staff wasn't thinking clearly. Get some professional staff instead of these morons.

The amount of haccusations I've got are wild, I have 2000 hours on garrys mod which I'd say 1700 of them are on Dark RP. Also I know this map like I fucking live here, its an easy raid.

NCRP Not Woke Offline
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yfx-QL6...e=youtu.be

ItsProxy Offline
(07-25-2019, 06:40 PM)Not Woke Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yfx-QL6...e=youtu.be

I'm good at the game, your base also had many cracks in it.