No Cancer RP
epic server

Doobie cheating/exploiting
NCRP Not Woke Offline
(07-31-2019, 11:15 PM)RengarMain Wrote: STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:1:95270373
Approximate time/date of incident: 10:50 PM July 31st
What you are reporting for: cheating
Evidence: 

At the start Doobie goes for me. its important to note that i havent started shooting and he already knows im at the top layer. Also doobie was on staff inside my base before a previous raid which he then switched of staff to help with the raid knowing what the inside looks like.
So Doobie already knows where i am and only really shoots me when it would hit. when i die the window for me to even be shot is extremely small and yet he not only knows im at it but he also lands the shot.

although i do not have proof a few weeks ago Doobie has raided a base i was in and used voice chat saying everything i was doing such as crouching or looking at X direction.

conclusion: he makes near impossible shots and also knows where everyone is in the base. it is not recorded but STEAM_0:1:485106172(lucky) was immediatly killed and thats what started the raid. lucky was standing at the top of my stair case where you are safe at almost all spots but one. and despite this the first shot they shoot its at his head and kills him. Doobie then knows where i am even though the second floor is rarely used for defense and then he trails southergirl for the rest of the raid while she is behind cover.

i can answer any questions if need be
Orrrr he just knows how your base works.

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
Here's my honest opinion based on various factors: He isn't cheating in any sort of way, he simply spammed the walls also i was present during one of his raids on that specific base that he failed. I really don't think people understand when someone shoots through a wall and kills u it isn't just immediately cheating. I can ask if he flies into bases to see if he did do that, but Doobie is a good staff member I highly doubt he'd do something like that but I'm going to be unbiased and keep a close eye on him when he raids and when he's on duty. That's what i can do for you
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang

NCRP SouthernGirl Offline
(08-01-2019, 12:22 PM)NCRP Booface Wrote: Here's my honest opinion based on various factors: He isn't cheating in any sort of way, he simply spammed the walls also i was present during one of his raids on that specific base that he failed. I really don't think people understand when someone shoots through a wall and kills u it isn't just immediately cheating. I can ask if he flies into bases to see if he did do that, but Doobie is a good staff member I highly doubt he'd do something like that but I'm going to be unbiased and keep a close eye on him when he raids and when he's on duty. That's what i can do for you

Did you see what Banana said about him using an e2 and could see through the wall and see where we were

(08-01-2019, 12:18 PM)Not Woke Wrote:
(07-31-2019, 11:15 PM)RengarMain Wrote: STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:1:95270373
Evidence: 

At the start Doobie goes for me. its important to note that i havent started shooting and he already knows im at the top layer. Also doobie was on staff inside my base before a previous raid which he then switched of staff to help with the raid knowing what the inside looks like.
So Doobie already knows where i am and only really shoots me when it would hit. when i die the window for me to even be shot is extremely small and yet he not only knows im at it but he also lands the shot.

although i do not have proof a few weeks ago Doobie has raided a base i was in and used voice chat saying everything i was doing such as crouching or looking at X direction.

conclusion: he makes near impossible shots and also knows where everyone is in the base. it is not recorded but STEAM_0:1:485106172(lucky) was immediatly killed and thats what started the raid. lucky was standing at the top of my stair case where you are safe at almost all spots but one. and despite this the first shot they shoot its at his head and kills him. Doobie then knows where i am even though the second floor is rarely used for defense and then he trails southergirl for the rest of the raid while she is behind cover.

He was using an e2 to see our location as banana said. and even if he knows how it works, theres no way for him to pinpoint each of our locations at any given time

NCRP Not Woke Offline
(08-01-2019, 06:38 PM)ThatSouthernGirl Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 12:22 PM)NCRP Booface Wrote: Here's my honest opinion based on various factors: He isn't cheating in any sort of way, he simply spammed the walls also i was present during one of his raids on that specific base that he failed. I really don't think people understand when someone shoots through a wall and kills u it isn't just immediately cheating. I can ask if he flies into bases to see if he did do that, but Doobie is a good staff member I highly doubt he'd do something like that but I'm going to be unbiased and keep a close eye on him when he raids and when he's on duty. That's what i can do for you

Did you see what Banana said about him using an e2 and could see through the wall and see where we were

Evidence: 

He was using an e2 to see our location as banana said. and even if he knows how it works, theres no way for him to pinpoint each of our locations at any given time

And Banana knows that how?

Maddog Offline
(08-02-2019, 08:42 PM)Not Woke Wrote:

Evidence: 

if you would look at the first page and not ignore your fellow staff member

(08-04-2019, 04:06 PM)RengarMain Wrote:
(08-02-2019, 08:42 PM)Not Woke Wrote:

Evidence: 

if you would look at the first page and not ignore your fellow staff member

literally banana says he saw him being able to see through walls and using e2

(07-31-2019, 11:55 PM)Bananadude2121 Wrote: when I screen grabbed him I saw him being able to see straight thru the main wall which he has shown me and e2 where you can shoot thru stuff. it doesn't look like hacks just some e2 abuse I was gonna try and start recording him but the screen grabber crashed his game.

^^^

Lord lobsterbird Offline
i thought Srmods and up where the only ones who could screen grab

(08-09-2019, 08:29 PM)lobsterbird Wrote: i thought Srmods and up where the only ones who could screen grab

apparently not