No Cancer RP
epic server

Astro girl staff report ( IT'S BEEN 2 WEEKS AND STILL NO RESPONSE FROM STAFF))
-DNFA-BANANAGIRL!<3 Offline
Exclamation 
Person making the report: -DNFA- Bananagirl!<3 and Bananaman

STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:1:623241394  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199206748517          Steam64 ID 76561199206748517

Approximate time/date of incident: 1/29, 7:30 central

What you are reporting for: Astro girl was staff abusing and being very disrespectful to me and my bf (bananman) . Me and him were minding our own business standing in the street. She walks up to us on duty and and starts talking to us. This is my very first time interacting with her.  She was asking "where is the woman" and I responded to her. Immediately she starts making fun of my voice and is telling some people about it so that they can make fun of me too. She also called me and Bananaman cringe when we didn't even say anything to her. She was just being very rude and disrespectful to us for no reason when it is our first time every meeting her. I was pretty hurt by how she treated me and what she said.

(1st  video evidence) Later on Bananaman calls a sit because someone was trolling him. GNF IsraeliDoggo accepted his ticket. As they were having a discussion about what happened, Astro girl had just joined the server and comes no clipping out of nowhere off duty.

She takes the guy that Bananaman called a sit on and flies away with him. He then kills her and returns back to the sit. Astro girl then no clips back to the sit again that she was not involved with still off duty. Someone from the sit points out she is off duty so then she gets on duty. (End of 1st Evidence) 

(2nd video evidence) After Bananaman records her admin abusing he tells her he was going to report her. She tells him to "stfu" and claims its her sit so she makes a sit out of thin air, she tells Bananaman to go away and she brings him out of his own sit with her physgun. 

Bananaman starts walking back to our base and IsraeliDoggo brings him back to the sit, and Astro girl is still there. (End of 2nd Evidence)

(3rd and 4th video evidence) Astro girl is picking up people with her physgun messing around. Bananaman tells her that he is going to report her and she says" you're not even on duty either". She literally thought that Bananaman was a staff. (End of 3rd and 4th Evidence)

(5th Video Evidence) IsraeliDoggo is still trying to figure out what happened with the sit that Bananaman called and she just stays there and distracts and interrupts them.

Astro girl says she needs to take a sit with the guy that Bananaman reported, and he respectfully says she can wait. After that she admits that she's high on duty. Bananaman asks her to leave and she finally left. She was being very obnoxious and rude to me and Bananaman. I don't think she deserves to be mod because she seems to be very incompetent and seems to have no idea what she is doing. I used to be mod on a different server, and Bananaman used to staff and co-own servers so we both have experience and know what should and shouldn't be done. She made it so that we both don't like playing on the server, but hopefully problems like this won't happen again. (End  of 5th Evidence)

Staff Rules she broke:
1. Do treat players or other staff with respect, stay calm and mature at all times.
2. [b]Do make sure to be as helpful as possible to players or other staff members.[/b]
3. [b]Do not use any of your staff powers while you're off duty unless it is an emergency.[/b]
4. [b]Do not abuse any of your powers on players(including physgun player pickup, commands or any other staff powers)[/b]
5. [b]Do not take your own sits. If you're the only person on you may, this is the only scenario this would be okay.

Thank you for taking the time to help us! Me and Bananaman put a lot of time and effort into making this staff report. We are new to server and want to make sure that other players don't go through the same negative experience  we went through. It is not fair the players have  to deal with poor staff and admin abusers. We should be able to count on them to help us  whenever we need it, and to feel welcomed to the server. 
[/b]

Evidence: 

1. https://youtu.be/uvOnxb1vMlU

2. https://youtu.be/EvBkvvz5CJE

3. https://youtu.be/wEeIbOoIGXc

4. https://youtu.be/W2vL2_1i2s0

5. https://youtu.be/EeeLol_aJRo

1) "tell your boyfriend to stop bothering me for my ONLYFANS and I’ll stop being toxic , I’m resigned from staff team so you can stop crying about the girl abusing her mod powers now" this is a lie she told everyone and you all believed it, it goes to show that she is lying about shit.

2) I get no explanation from any staff about this situation! So basically no staff did anything...
3) She gets promoted again after resigning without even posting another staff app
4) Wasn't punished what so ever.
5) Simps are standing up for her even tho she has no idea what she is doing as a staff.

Maddog Offline
I forwarded this to the Head Admin
Smile
Rule Reader Extraordinaire 

Grey Offline
I for real don't blame you for that she isn't a good staff member. Love the report. +rep good report +rep very big respect for you actually report a staff member for once
Tbh all she does the whole time is fuck around and doesn't do anything, and when she does do sits they're bad and very slow. *every time i have watched her do it*

-DNFA-BANANAGIRL!<3 Offline
(01-31-2022, 06:28 PM)Grey Wrote: I for real don't blame you for that she isn't a good staff member. Love the report. +rep good report +rep very big respect for you actually report a staff member for once
Tbh all she does the whole time is fuck around and doesn't do anything, and when she does do sits they're bad and very slow. *every time i have watched her do it*

Thank you and we 100% agree. I am talking for both me and Bananman. We see it too. Like I said me and bananaman used to be mods on other servers. We were well known by a lot of people and they thought we were very good at our job. So we know what the problems are from personal experience

1) "tell your boyfriend to stop bothering me for my ONLYFANS and I’ll stop being toxic , I’m resigned from staff team so you can stop crying about the girl abusing her mod powers now" this is a lie she told everyone and you all believed it, it goes to show that she is lying about shit.
2) I get no explanation from any staff about this situation! So basically no staff did anything...
3) She gets promoted again after resigning without even posting another staff app on 02-01-2022, 01:28 PM way after she resigned for being a admin abuser
5) Simps are standing up for her even tho she has no idea what she is doing as a staff.
6) Astro made a staff app for her first time ever on 12-30-2021, 03:02 AM and we made the staff report on day 01-31-2022, 01:35 AM the exact same day she made the staff app and became a jrmod(skipping tmod)... and we reported her the next day.

Scenarios from Astro staff app:

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

Firstly I would start off by asking Player B why he decided to kill Player A, I would give them some time to explain themselves without any interuptions. After Player B's explination I would then ask Player A if they forgive Player B for the said RDM. If the issue is not resolved simply I would then either warn Player B for RDM if it's their first offense. If the player has past offenses I would jail them for the minimum amount of time and/or give them a warning.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?

I would ensure there's no props again with Player A and then resolve this issue by either asking Player B to delete their said props or delete them myself. I would pull Player B to a sit and warn them if uncompliant. 

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do in this situation?

I would unfortunately have to go by what the logs say and warn them or jail them for the RDM that's listed in logs and try to explain the situation to the 10+ other players.
The three scenarios above are wrong

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do?

I would try and resolve this issue in a calm manner. I'm not one to really egg on those who talk poorly to me, I'd rather ignore them if anything. I would encourage them to post said proof and handle it from there by trying to get down to the bottom of the issue as to why A player feels so negatively towards me to begin with.

She claims that this is how she would handle negativity but clearly in the video does the complete opposite

Grey Offline
(01-31-2022, 08:30 PM)-DNFA-BANANAGIRL!<3 Wrote: [quote="Grey" pid="8646" dateline="1643668118"]
I for real don't blame you for that she isn't a good staff member. Love the report. +rep good report +rep very big respect for you actually report a staff member for once

Thank you and we 100% agree. I am talking for both me and Bananman. We see it too. Like I said me and bananaman used to be mods on other servers. We were well known by a lot of people and they thought we were very good at our job. So we know what the problems are from personal experience

But the sad part about this is that they won't do much about it because how many staff simp over that b*tch. So don't be surprised if nothing happens. Not much me and you guys can do besides not play on the server.

Mr.Clutch Offline
I'm with you guys on this report. I have seen her on a few times and while I personally haven't had any negative interactions I have seen her do sits and they are subpar at best. 

1. She is slow

2. She doesn't seem to listen to both sides

3. She is on duty a lot but doesn't take sits very often 

Over all with the videos it is clear that she is irresponsible with her power and shouldn't remain a part of the staff team. 
Side note, I also don't have a problem with people being high however, if you are going to be on duty you should be sober.
It's just me Mr.Clutch The Jr. Admin

If you have any questions/concerns about a rep I gave or anything you need help with, you can DM me on discord @Mr. Clutch#8675

glitr Offline
I agree

(01-31-2022, 02:35 AM)-DNFA-BANANAGIRL!<3 Wrote: Person making the report: -DNFA- Bananagirl!<3 and Bananaman

STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:1:623241394  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199206748517          Steam64 ID 76561199206748517

What you are reporting for: Astro girl was staff abusing and being very disrespectful to me and my bf (bananman) . Me and him were minding our own business standing in the street. She walks up to us on duty and and starts talking to us. This is my very first time interacting with her.  She was asking "where is the woman" and I responded to her. Immediately she starts making fun of my voice and is telling some people about it so that they can make fun of me too. She also called me and Bananaman cringe when we didn't even say anything to her. She was just being very rude and disrespectful to us for no reason when it is our first time every meeting her. I was pretty hurt by how she treated me and what she said.

(1st  video evidence) Later on Bananaman calls a sit because someone was trolling him. GNF IsraeliDoggo accepted his ticket. As they were having a discussion about what happened, Astro girl had just joined the server and comes no clipping out of nowhere off duty.

She takes the guy that Bananaman called a sit on and flies away with him. He then kills her and returns back to the sit. Astro girl then no clips back to the sit again that she was not involved with still off duty. Someone from the sit points out she is off duty so then she gets on duty. (End of 1st Evidence) 

(2nd video evidence) After Bananaman records her admin abusing he tells her he was going to report her. She tells him to "stfu" and claims its her sit so she makes a sit out of thin air, she tells Bananaman to go away and she brings him out of his own sit with her physgun. 

Bananaman starts walking back to our base and IsraeliDoggo brings him back to the sit, and Astro girl is still there. (End of 2nd Evidence)

(3rd and 4th video evidence) Astro girl is picking up people with her physgun messing around. Bananaman tells her that he is going to report her and she says" you're not even on duty either". She literally thought that Bananaman was a staff. (End of 3rd and 4th Evidence)

(5th Video Evidence) IsraeliDoggo is still trying to figure out what happened with the sit that Bananaman called and she just stays there and distracts and interrupts them.

Astro girl says she needs to take a sit with the guy that Bananaman reported, and he respectfully says she can wait. After that she admits that she's high on duty. Bananaman asks her to leave and she finally left. She was being very obnoxious and rude to me and Bananaman. I don't think she deserves to be mod because she seems to be very incompetent and seems to have no idea what she is doing. I used to be mod on a different server, and Bananaman used to staff and co-own servers so we both have experience and know what should and shouldn't be done. She made it so that we both don't like playing on the server, but hopefully problems like this won't happen again. (End  of 5th Evidence)

Staff Rules she broke:
1. Do treat players or other staff with respect, stay calm and mature at all times.
2. [b]Do make sure to be as helpful as possible to players or other staff members.[/b]
3. [b]Do not use any of your staff powers while you're off duty unless it is an emergency.[/b]
4. [b]Do not abuse any of your powers on players(including physgun player pickup, commands or any other staff powers)[/b]
5. [b]Do not take your own sits. If you're the only person on you may, this is the only scenario this would be okay.

Thank you for taking the time to help us! Me and Bananaman put a lot of time and effort into making this staff report. We are new to server and want to make sure that other players don't go through the same negative experience  we went through. It is not fair the players have  to deal with poor staff and admin abusers. We should be able to count on them to help us  whenever we need it, and to feel welcomed to the server. 
[/b]

Evidence: 

i agree

tell your boyfriend to stop bothering me for my onlyfans and I’ll stop being toxic , I’m resigned from staff team so you can stop crying about the girl abusing her mod powers now
astrodelicgettii

Grey Offline
(02-01-2022, 02:28 PM)AstroGirlfriend Wrote: I agree

(01-31-2022, 02:35 AM)-DNFA-BANANAGIRL!<3 Wrote: Person making the report: -DNFA- Bananagirl!<3 and Bananaman

Staff Rules she broke:

[/b]

Evidence: 

i agree

tell your boyfriend to stop bothering me for my onlyfans and I’ll stop being toxic , I’m resigned from staff team so you can stop crying about the girl abusing her mod powers now

Cry

-DNFA- BANANAMAN!<3 Offline
(02-01-2022, 10:58 PM)Grey Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 02:28 PM)AstroGirlfriend Wrote:

Cry

REASONS THAT SHE IS INCOMPETENT:

3) She gets promoted again after resigning without even posting another staff app.

Scenarios from Astro staff app:

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? 
Firstly I would start off by asking Player B why he decided to kill Player A, I would give them some time to explain themselves without any interuptions. After Player B's explination I would then ask Player A if they forgive Player B for the said RDM. If the issue is not resolved simply I would then either warn Player B for RDM if it's their first offense. If the player has past offenses I would jail them for the minimum amount of time and/or give them a warning. 
Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? 
I would ensure there's no props again with Player A and then resolve this issue by either asking Player B to delete their said props or delete them myself. I would pull Player B to a sit and warn them if uncompliant.  
10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do.In this situation?
I would unfortunately have to go by what the logs say and warn them or jail them for the RDM that's listed in logs and try to explain the situation to the 10+ other players. 
A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do?
I would try and resolve this issue in a calm manner. I'm not one to really egg on those who talk poorly to me, I'd rather ignore them if anything. I would encourage them to post said proof and handle it from there by trying to get down to the bottom of the issue as to why A player feels so negatively towards me to begin with.