Dom Offline
Information
What is your steamid? - STEAM_0:0:67559166

What is your discord @ ? - DomeTome

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 1w 5d 7h 54m

Do you have a working mic in-game? - Yes

How old are you? - 22

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? - Yes

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? - RetributionRP (Head Admin) also owned my own server

What special skills do you possess that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? - I have tons of experience and am older, meaning I am more patient and can work with people more. 

Do you have experience with SAM? - No, only ULX

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) - I work 40hrs a week but can still be active at peak hours

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? - 3PM EST - 4AM EST

Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? - Ask player A why they RDMed player B and assess the situation based on that. 

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? - Ask player A where the props are, and check logs to see who spawned props recently. 

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? - Bring the offender to a sit and get more information. If he is guilty I would jail him for RDM x1

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do - Give him a link to the forums and allow him to post his claims. 

WeebIsASadCat Offline
-rep please write scenarios that are somewhat lengthy
-rep currently seen as a minge by other staff member and has caused some problems recently. If you fix your behavior I will change my rep on this.
+rep currently active
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

[Black]Kommie Offline
Banned
-Rep Behavior towards other players
-Rep Short scenarios
+Rep Active

Volento Offline
+ Rep Active
+/- Rep Scenarios might be short but still good answers
Sr. Moderator Volento

lemon Offline
-Rep toxic
-rep just nice to people

TheDankestPope Offline
Senior Moderator
Same as Weeb ↑↑
TheDankestPope
Jr. Admin
Capt.-Gay Power Rangers

HatSnek Offline
+/-Rep You seem to get under the skin of people you interact with, which isn't a great trait for a staff member to have. That being said, if you work on that and your scenarios a bit, I could see your application being looked on more favorably by the rest of our staff.
I AM THE HAT SNEK. YES I'M HIGH. I THINK. 
(Senior Admin | Management | Head of Rules Committee | Head Staff Trainer)
Need assistance? Contact me on Discord: @HatSnek

Mr Meanie Offline
-rep please write scenarios that are somewhat lengthy
-rep currently seen as a minge
+active

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
Denied, please use more than 1 sentence when writing scenarios. (paragraphs are ideal.)
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
+ Rep for being active
- Rep for being slightly mingey but who knows people can change
+ Rep have seen him around quite often so I think he will be good at helping people
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877