No Cancer RP
epic server

chan/Bigbux Application
chan Offline
(11-06-2023, 06:55 PM)brined cucumber Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 05:43 PM)chan Wrote: 1. I don't get what you mean by I'm, "New" literally everyone on the server knows me, the minimum time you need to submit a application is 20 hours and I have around 8x that.
2. Juicy Dark RP got shut down years and years ago so obviously it's not going to be up.
3. It's funny because I literally have no idea who you are so saying I'm not active at all and new is weird.

I never said you weren't active, I called you new.
This is proven by you saying "It's funny because I literally have no idea who you are"
Again, I literally have no idea who you are.

Nipixel Offline
+rep Good scenarios
-rep Doesn't get along with other players very much 
-rep In the server Brined said your app was decent but you ruined it by arguing with everyone that replied. I'm inclined to agree with him here
nipixel

chan Offline
Yeah, because they're only "-rep" bombing my application because I went dickhead back to them. Like they're literally talking mad shit about me when I'm not even talking to them or anything and it's a problem WHEN I TALK BACK? This is actually making me so pissed off because of how unfair this ganging shit is right now.

HelloKittyFanGirl34 Offline
-rep 
everyone else explained it enough
Meowlan's groomie

thius Offline
(11-06-2023, 06:52 PM)chan Wrote: Again, your mad that I started being a dickhead towards you because you were being a dickhead towards ME? All of your opinions seem very unfair as you cant rate me by that when your literally instigating with me and being a dickhead towards me, and I'm already pissed off today so you being a dickhead towards me isn't cool and its only an issue when I retaliate and be a dickhead to you. You just did it, everyone else does it as well that's on the staff team. Sincerely fuck off and stop ganging on me for no reason, it's not cool.

All I did was punish you for the rule you broke. I would not have given you an actual warning but your behaviour towards me and the player who reported you was very uncalled for, thus steered my decision in the direction of warning you as opposed to just a verbal warning. I will not argue with you about this any further, I just wanted to clear up what happened in that situation for those reading this.

Rabbit Offline
(11-06-2023, 07:08 PM)chan Wrote: Yeah, because they're only "-rep" bombing my application because I went dickhead back to them. Like they're literally talking mad shit about me when I'm not even talking to them or anything and it's a problem WHEN I TALK BACK? This is actually making me so pissed off because of how unfair this ganging shit is right now.

Literally the least self aware person in this thread, proving everyone right time after time.

chan Offline
(11-06-2023, 10:24 PM)Rabbit Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 07:08 PM)chan Wrote: Yeah, because they're only "-rep" bombing my application because I went dickhead back to them. Like they're literally talking mad shit about me when I'm not even talking to them or anything and it's a problem WHEN I TALK BACK? This is actually making me so pissed off because of how unfair this ganging shit is right now.

Literally the least self aware person in this thread, proving everyone right time after time.

How about this, get off my thread and stop harassing me, your literally showing me that your targetting me. You already put in your opinion, stop coming back to be even more of a dickhead.

WeebIsASadCat Offline
+rep active.
+rep have had little to no problems with him.
+rep Formatted nicely with good scenarios.
+/-rep Can be a little combative with other players which can possible lead to bias.
+/-rep On the younger side but if you can prove to be you can be mature I have no problem with changing this rep.
+/-rep Can also be a bit "pushy" as in repeating a question when already answered. Not a huge problem just something I've seen.

Note : My rep is different from whatever is happening in the comments cause I do not care to read a petty argument between multiple people.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

brined cucumber Offline
"How about this, get off my thread and stop harassing me, your literally showing me that your targetting me. You already put in your opinion, stop coming back to be even more of a dickhead."

I feel like you don't understand how childish lashing out at people over a gmod server's staff application makes you look.
Jr. Mod
Rules Committee

chan Offline
Bro, can ya'll please stop with the ganging on me? Like bro, I already got it go away.

Alright thank you Weebcat.