No Cancer RP
epic server

Staff Application
Oreo Offline
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:586017319
Discord @: dinobird
Hours on server: 2D 17H 35M
Working Mic?: YES
I have not been staff on a Gmod server before. But I have been staff on a source game server the source game is known as Team Fortress 2
My rank was donor... Server: Alpaca Pizza Party
I have the skills to calm people down. I also have the ability to resolve a situation.
I do not have experience with SAM but from my research it looks very straight forward.
Im home schooled so I have no other commitments really.
I can be online all day with only 3 to 5 breaks that consist of around 10 to 30 minutes.

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, I keep one away from the other at first and ask the one making the report what the issue is.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. I ask if Player A has any proof of his claims.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. I say sorry but it says he has only killed one person. if that one person is one of the guys who made a report I will speak to that guy and the guy who rdmd and ask why he rdmd.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. I do nothing with that information because it does not affect me in any way and that has nothing to do with the report.

HelloKittyFanGirl34 Offline
what the fuck is this
Meowlan's groomie

Skidz Offline
Thumbs Down 
-REP

Cool guy, other than your age being a problem I'd try to be a bit more active and put a lot more time into your application especially your scenarios.
Cool Hi, I'm Skidz! If you ever need anything you can contact me on discord! Cool
Discord User: skidz.

im bit stupit Offline
wow i think youd make an amazing staff +rep

[Black]Kommie Offline
Banned
-Rep Age, too young unsure how you would perform under pressure or with maturity
-Rep Scenarios, quite short and not descriptive, if you did what you said for your scenarios you wouldnt get anywhere
while you are a decent player and as far as i've known you haven't caused any issues, i think you're not a good fit for staff

Jax Offline
-rep age
-/+ ive played with him, kinda in the middle, can be decent but still needs some maturing
-rep scenarios needs some work
Sometimes you just gatta fuck around to find out. Smile

WeebIsASadCat Offline
-rep Everything
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

Cracked out mike tyson Offline
bro literally slammed some words together and called it a staff app

Spectre Offline
(02-06-2024, 06:13 PM)Oreo Wrote: Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:586017319
Discord @: dinobird
Hours on server: 2D 17H 35M
Working Mic?: YES
I have not been staff on a Gmod server before. But I have been staff on a source game server the source game is known as Team Fortress 2
My rank was donor... Server: Alpaca Pizza Party
I have the skills to calm people down. I also have the ability to resolve a situation.
I do not have experience with SAM but from my research it looks very straight forward.
Im home schooled so I have no other commitments really.
I can be online all day with only 3 to 5 breaks that consist of around 10 to 30 minutes.

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, I keep one away from the other at first and ask the one making the report what the issue is.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. I ask if Player A has any proof of his claims.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. I say sorry but it says he has only killed one person. if that one person is one of the guys who made a report I will speak to that guy and the guy who rdmd and ask why he rdmd.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. I do nothing with that information because it does not affect me in any way and that has nothing to do with the report.

+Rep have had decent interactions in game with this person
-Rep Short scenarios
+/- Maturity 

It would definitely help you to be more active and apply again at some point in the future with a more in-depth and thought out application.
 - Spectre

Glorified Internet Janitor (Moderator)

You can always contact me via Discord (@wpmx), or Telegram. If for some reason you need me urgently, call me on any of these platforms.

darkxprez Offline
Is this an application? Oh let me comment
-rep age
-rep scenarios
Weather Man / Junior Mod