No Cancer RP
epic server

GodTier (Cumsock 69)'s Ban apeal
WeebIsASadCat Offline
Unbanned
After further research by myself and a recommendation from Aws0me, you will be unbanned. The reason you are getting unbanned is because I found that you previously did have a terror bind and that you most likely crashed and the bind got reset because your data didn't truly save (possibly this may not be the case). At the time of my reply, I was already offline and I guess I expected for my colleagues to do a little more research to prove that you didn't have an advert bind but then again I should of told them that too, so I apologize for that. Although you are being unbanned I do recommend making sure that you have your binds correctly set up so this never happens again. Please do not gloat AT ALL when you get unbanned, not saying that you will but people do when they get unbanned. You can choose to stay off the server for some more time if you choose.

Personally I recommend changing you act a little but I have no way to force you to change, that is only to your choosing.

Other than all this you will be unbanned and I will send you a PM via discord.

(Logs showing he previously had a terror bind)

[Image: unknown.png])
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

BLUNTIN Offline
(02-27-2022, 02:54 PM)WeebIsASadCat Wrote:
Unbanned
After further research by myself and a recommendation from Aws0me, you will be unbanned. The reason you are getting unbanned is because I found that you previously did have a terror bind and that you most likely crashed and the bind got reset because your data didn't truly save (possibly this may not be the case). At the time of my reply, I was already offline and I guess I expected for my colleagues to do a little more research to prove that you didn't have an advert bind but then again I should of told them that too, so I apologize for that. Although you are being unbanned I do recommend making sure that you have your binds correctly set up so this never happens again. Please do not gloat AT ALL when you get unbanned, not saying that you will but people do when they get unbanned. You can choose to stay off the server for some more time if you choose.

Personally I recommend changing you act a little but I have no way to force you to change, that is only to your choosing.

Other than all this you will be unbanned and I will send you a PM via discord.

(Logs showing he previously had a terror bind)

[Image: unknown.png])

Sad
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SIGN MY PETITION?
LLLLL

glitr Offline
free da boi
astrodelicgettii